Sep 23, 2009

Pune Elections, Pune Weather, Pune Girls and Pune Ladies


All of these are messier than the other...

Pune Elections


Pune or in fact the state goes to elections this October... after the nation went to election in May '09 , The state of Maharashtra goes to elections in October '09... cant think of how more can we tax payers see our money being wasted...

Honestly in spite of liking the way a certain political party is doing in the state.. I have fairly lost interest this time, not in elections but wanting to know what will their state manifesto be. Above all the alliances are still discussed... with the last day of nomination filing being the 26th, these parties have just not got through the seat sharing completely...

1 of my near and dear friend has being denied the ticket, just because the seat sharing agreement got the contesting seat to another party. One of my friend got a ticket but he is a bit unsure as he got to contest from a different constituency(non native)...


Pune Weather

It is really getting nasty... 2 days of heavy rains, 2 sunny hot days , one windy day and the one that I see coming today is full of moisture followed by a dirty drizly spell of shower.... I took a chance to visit the medical shop (deliberately avoiding the doctor) and saw a bigger crowd as there was a feast there and the chemist was distributing money...

Yeah Yeah... I know I am not a good citizen.. but by no chance I am affected by a Swine flu... I was 2 hrs in the bathroom having bathing fun with kids , then I took my opportunity to run in the rains and last I chose to have a few cold drinks to get my throat stone hit...

Pune Girls

I start my day when a girl chatting on phone while driving comes and bang me from behind. Wow... good day to start specially when you are waiting for the signal to show you a green light... I park my vehicle to visit the chemist and just before I ignite my bull, the same girl comes and bangs my vehicle from front....

OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPS and Sorry

Darn thing... isnt it? Sorry for the dented piece of vehicle, that cant really be insurance claimed and is going to cost you some bit of money?

Pune Girls???? Grrrr I meant ladies

I thought when a girl grows she turns into a lady...My fault... I was wrong... when will girls grow and become ladies? By No offence please. I am not trying to blame the gender nor I am a malist (My version of antonym for feminist). In one day a female can be as bad as you would want it to be (specially if it is for the closest and biggest of your FOE)... Right when I reach home I get a call from the Credit Card company saying You have to pay Rs. 80,000 by tomorrow, she also tells me that she has being calling me and speaking to me for last 2 months and I am dodging her...Wow.. is it?... Asks for my birth day and on answer tells me
"Why are you giving wrong details now".. I calmly reply
"I am not the one you are looking for" .. but I guess it doesn't go easy... she has learnt from the books of Salesmanship and Management that don't leave your prey free and thinking....

she says "Don't Lie!!! I have a son your age and I can catch lies on phone too"

Hola , Huppa... I am trapped...

"Madam, I am Sameer Shaikh... who are you looking for?"
"You dont make stories now, or I am tapping your phone and will get the police there" she says
"OK.. I will handover the cheque to you tomorrow morning. can you send someone please?" I said
"what address" she asks
"The same one that you have in front of you from where you got my number" I say
"OK, If you dont pay, I am bringing dogs with me" she says....

Wow.. people scare with guns.. she scares with dogs.. and I have no clue why dogs?.. how does she know I am scared of dogs?

As I keep the phone and get into the shower.. another call... same lady..

"You cant fool me.. I want the money now or I get police" she says
I started to enjoy this now... just as I am enjoying my cold and cough....
I say "Sorry Madam, Please dont do this. I apologize. But I will handover the cheque tomorrow for sure, if you want I will come first thing to your place and hand it over."
She says "ok.. listen if you dont do this, you are a dead meat"

Wow.. scary.... End of Conversation and its almost 3 hrs and I have only 8 more left before I am dead...because I cant arrange those 80,000 Rs and give her a cheque because I dont know why I should pay for someone.. just because a lady scared me to death ???? :P Lol

1 hr later... I get another call.. this time a lady who wants to speak to her husband.. I said wrong number and shut it off..

Yet another call..same lady looking for husband .. I reconfirm the number and correct her saying she is dialing a wrong one....

5 minutes later.. My wife looks at me with a suspicious look 1 time is mistake, 2 times co-incidence, 3 times????? I dont pick this time. 5 minutes another ring... Darn.. I get crazy... I pick up the phone and tell her "I am with another female and enjoying, please leave me alone" and bang...

I am sure this lady will now really find him out, even if he is in heaven or hell..20 minutes later I call back, pure courtesy and with a fear that a poor guy might have being killed, I ask the lady if she found him!!!!

Lady replies "Yes, he was in his office in a meeting, I am sorry I was dialing a wrong number"

Fun isnt it?




0 comments:

Post a Comment