Apr 13, 2009

Kalmadi bought us on the roadmap, didnt he?

Well I have no place to deny, Inspite of me not so much fan of Mr. Kalmadi there is no way I can deny that he really bought us on the map... Common Wealth Youth games, National Games, Pune as a railway hub and so many other things that he really did... I am sure if he had the power and support in the municipal corporation he would have done pune more proud...

While I read his web site that doesnt talk everything... but a few things that I would definitely like to say is that no MP gives a detail of how he spends his assigned 2 crores... simple to do development of the city 2 crores is not really enough... if Pune had 2 crores budget you will not be able to have one single road fully and corretcly functional... so what Mr. Kalmadi has done by brining Common wealth games to the city has helped us build good raods and some better infrastructure to the city at shared costs....

Can you deny that pune sports has beng also on the map now? Well go talk to Mr Rahul Aware, check on the various sports complexes, Balewadi.. so many things....

WHile I see that a winning Mr. Kalmadi can definitely bring some more funds and good development options to the city... I see the only candidate who has detailed on what he wants to do...

Go for it Suresh Kalmadi....

0 comments:

Post a Comment