Mar 25, 2009

IPL T20 will be a RIOT?

4 Captains for KKR , 2 captains for Bangalore Royal Challengers... and dont know how many new decissions for the other teams... this IPL is definitely going to be a RIOT... a RIOT for captains as I see... Oldies gone , newbies making there way.... I am wondering if Piyush Chawla can captain as well or rather we see a 14 yr old selected kid asked to captain a Sr. team... why not gives a different experience and confidence.....

I remember while being at age of 10 when I was first asked to bowl a 30 yr old batsman what I felt... 2 matches and I had confidence to beat anyone... so what if I am not in the Indian Team... the moral definitely changes when you start doing things early.... and I am all set for that. Life becomes a LOLO when you start early... and what life has taught me is definitely early to rise early to bed.... I meant early to start early to retire.... ofcourse with tons of Dollars.....

Anyways ... Let IPL be successful with all the multi captain concepts we just want to see good cricket .... and let the innovators not bring dirty politics to cricket...

0 comments:

Post a Comment