Jun 5, 2008

Salman Khan's 12 days of Dus ka Dum are creepy?

The so called blog of Salman Khan seems to be giving some news that is al away available on internet however it talks about some things that my guess would be that it comes from close circles... though I appreciate the blog and if the blog is really run by Salman my request would be to give some inno info.. for instance the Taj lands party launch is not mentioned in the blog? Anyways.. the show with less than a day left is already triggering some high TRP's estimates ... Recently on one of the blogs I read that Salman would really be wanting to promote the show on other reality shows and also has asked Sajeed Wajeed to come up with some new techniques and songs.... not to my surprise it also is in the news that the writer of the movies Maine Pyaar kyun kiya and partner was asked to create some punchline for Salman and also do some write ups to make his show successfull...

By the way I forgot to mention that the attitude that Salman Khan is carrying in the show is praiseworthy... it just makes you like the show... however I am not sure on how much fun the questions would generate as a lot of them are going to be in lines of adultery jokes or crucnhy questions I am unsure on how the director will manage to create some more fertility in the show...

0 comments:

Post a Comment