Jun 1, 2008

Salman Khan performs Dus ka Dum on IPL T20 finals

Salman begins in style on T20 closing ceremony... yet to arrive on the stage he has already rocked the scenes.... Salaame-Isq and Partner songs are just been played and co-dancers are trying to make him over..... but where is the star?

While the songs are playing I am getting a call from a friend who is now on the stadium saying that he is already seeing Salman preparing down the lane....

OK enough of wait there he goes... in a black suit... Salman styles in the dhakka maar style.....Dus ka dum promotion ;) well I can say this guy really has style... the crowd on its feet and the star looking chilly spicy ;)

I wish my mobile had better video streaming....

Well the stadium is off the lights and now the game is going to kick off with 2 more performances it seems.... My bet on today is Rajasthan Royals choose to field...

0 comments:

Post a Comment