Jun 2, 2008

Dus Ka Dum will bring some TRP's

Yes.. the show is very popular even before it has kicked off... with 4 days more to go and Salman Khan seen everywhere it seems to be that the show will trigger as hard as the celebrity world was when Salman announced him playing a host on a reality show...

While I am keeping an aye on the ads that are promoting Salman Khans show, I see a lot of activity on the internet already... There is also a blog for Dus Ka Dum though I dont understant why Salman Khan would choose blogger for this while his very own web site can trigger better ways of commenting and linking mechanism... the other thing that worries me is nothing that is not present on the news and gossip world is written on this blog.. so I am not very sure of this been Sony's official blog for Dus ka Dum and Salman Khan....The other surprising item of this blog is the link from BlogCatalog that show cases some nude blogs is also a point of concern...

Anyways keeping my friend Salman Khans reputation at stake I would request him and SOny to soon announce the official blog for 10 ka Dum... It also looks like the promos for 10 ka dum are taken very seriously by crowd and my 5 yr old son is already very impressed by Salman or Lucky as he calls him (It was during the hosted show of Lucky that we luckily got chance to meet him)... I also found him humming the dus ka dum song and that to my surprise is over his choice of SRK's show Panchvi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment