May 19, 2008

The Get Together!!!

Yesterday a Get together for the members of my residence society was planned... think it came in becuase several of the resident members did not know each other very well and it was important to co-ordinate amongst so that we share smiles at least as neighbours...

Eventually i decided to move out of this meeting specially due to a fact that I had to be on call. This is the second time I made myself busy while a social get together was arranged in our neighbourhood. Though I sent my apologies for not being present on the scene I have made up my mind to call in for a party for the residents sometime next month, or at least I will plan for one...

1 comment:

  1. What do u have to say about Mtv Roadies?
    Let me know...
    http://sameershaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete