Apr 5, 2008

Andesha and Aishwarya fight the War today in Chote Ustaad!!!

I can finally wirte today about the show Thanks to some back bitting and trust breaking I got opportunity to watch TV.....

The Chote Ustaad which prolonged long and was actually scheduled to run its final amidst new year kick off has finally come to an end.... The finale is expected today in presence of Big B aka Amitabh Bachan who seems to be equally excited to watch the chote singers to become the ustaad tonight. The Finale begins at 8 PM and is expected to be a grand one as compared to the SA RE GA MA PA challenge specially due to a fact that the voting counts have incresed over the last few days and the 2 contestants running for the show are both females...

I expect a wonderful Final while I waste my time watching some silly migration over in the office or at home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment