Nov 24, 2007

Ishmit and Harsit votes very close in the finals

The voting is supposed to finish at 9 and the results to be counted by 11... with more than 50 million votes expected for the VOI contestants all together... The show that will be honoured by lata Mangeshkars presence in the MMRDA grounds... is ready to kick off in some time from now...

The preparations are all set and the celb world will start pouring in into the grounds in some time..... Gajendra Singh was seen on the platform for a long time busy managing things while Ishmit and Harshit are yet to be seen....

I am preparing my videos and photo download capabilities to make sure that the Voice of India finals reach the miliions of users who cannot see it live through my blog....If I am not able to get my Video upload working I am going to write about it as I did for the SAREGAMAPA finals....

0 comments:

Post a Comment