Oct 13, 2007

Voice of India 12 October eliminations

While I could not watch the complete show unfortunately... I saw Priyani Wani , Irfan and Abhilasha in the chakravat... and what a mistake it is .... I am not sure how people are voting .. specially when it is clear that All 3 seens in the danger zone are very good singers and not only good singers but very good performers too .... While Ismeet Singh still blocks the show with been always safe due to some sort of voting flaws.... it is sad that the cool guys have to be in danger....

I am kinda having a pity with Abhilasha specially since she has been always in the danger zone and Irfan who had to see this for a couple of times now... and what a shame the performances of others are neglected over.....

I hope that people act sensible and vote someone out who deserves to be.... Last 6 left now so its 6 weeks to kick off the real finalists....

0 comments:

Post a Comment