Jul 2, 2007

Richa Aneja Voted Out

Unfortunately this week I could not do more of TV watching since it was a release day on Saturday and then the late afternoon trip to a close by Hill station "Lonavala". I really felt that I missed the actions.. while I read all over that this Gala round of Indian Idol was the most actioned of the series...Lot of actions plus the elimination of the contestants.....

The most unlucky of them to go out of the final 13 of the Indian Idols was Richa Aneja the amritsar girl who came all the way to Mumbai at just the age of 17 and caught the eye and action of all the judges as well was a threat to some of the contenders... well for me and Javed Saab and even Anu Malek or Alisha ... Richa was too small to be in the competition...

I remember when she started her competition with the "Bidi Jalale nazar se Piya" the Bipasha Basu roled Sunidhi Chauhan sung Omkara Song .. she almost caught the hearts.. and I was damm sure that she can go ahead... just not too late to realise that she carries a kiddish voice...

Eventually the exit of Richa came with a Standing Ovation from Anu Malek, Jaaved Akhtar, Alisha and Udit Narayan.. which is not a so common thing at the age of 17. The exit was remarked with the song "Dil hai chotasa , choti si asha" from roja and was a blockbuster sung with crying eyes.... Sad to have Richa out.. but the competition is warming up and now its time to see some more action next week....

Emon, Deepali, Dolly, Prashant, Abhishek .. they see the heat now.. for me the next one probably is SMita....

0 comments:

Post a Comment