Jun 20, 2007

Bhavin Dhanak not lucky enough?

Someone been unlucky once is OK.. but twice is so much disturbing.. specially when we see bhavins turbulance and the great performances earlier it was shocking to see people not voting him.... The first time when I got to see Bhavin been out I felt its the regional votes that cost him.. but the second time I see the same thin it brings to my mind something that is more shocky.... Is the voting been biased? Is it that someone is trying to get the goodies out?

Well honestly I am not too much in favour of Suhit anymore .. specially after I see some votes been built just because of his style... I feel the deserving candidates should lead the race...

Bhavin Dhanak can no more be Indian Idol 3... its pity to read it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment