Dec 15, 2006

Anupama Aryan Vaid Romance , Rakhi Sawant Back to Hell

Alrite so after missing the thursday melo drama due to office party.. I was able to catch up some action of Bigg Boss on Sony Set max on Friday specially when John Abraham was in the Bigg Boss house... what a fun it was... screening the Top release of this week Kabul express was a fun event for the house mates and believe it or not they got some amount of leisure there...

friday was not as lucky for everyone as it was Anupama ... I think she was expecting Aryan to be in on public demand ... but it seems that people are thinking otherwise they want a game in there and not much politics ....

Arshad took a run behind everyone specially Rahul and Ravi for the events happening in the house recently ... there on the other hand as a wild card entry Rakhi Sawant was bought in the house back .. the fun was that Anupama was sent off by people .. Poor Deepak Tijori wont have much to do now ....

Well lets see on monday who will be the next nominee to what I feel it will be Deepak and Ravi this time ...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Hi Sameer, it was nice to read the reviews of Big Boss. I am travelling most of the times and sometimes miss watching a few episodes of Big Boss. But I was happy to catch up with all the information that I have missed. I really like your reviews, because they are detailed and while reading, I could really visualise the scene. Thanks and keep going!!

    By the way, I missed watching the episode on 18th December (Monday). Hope this review is coming up shortly. I look forward to reading......

    ReplyDelete