Nov 21, 2006

Professional and Personal Life cant stay on the Same Page

Not long before I have started getting too many comments that My blog is getting confusing .. and that it has too much stuff that is completely un related ... I mean Afghanistan and Lebonan on the heading and Bigg Boss and Agile in the contents?

So before I make it too confusing I am thinking of having multi link and navigatory blog so that I get sections and menus in the blog... for now it will remain shattered till I really update it ..

Any experts have suggestions / comments for this?

3 comments:

  1. hai i could i find producation serial number for 1600

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAI COULD I FIND PRODUCATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR NOKIA 1600

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAI COULD I FIND PRODUCATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR NOKIA 1600

    ReplyDelete