Nov 1, 2006

Halloween Halloween

Ahh.. so I missed the Halloween this time .. Yeah Halloween I think its 1st November or 31st October dont really remember all I remember is the Halloween Parade in New York City right from the Uptown to the 33rd Street Midtown.. and whoa what a parade it was ... I know its too late to write it up .. but since I lost my old blogs where I wrote almost 100's of hours of my life I think it will be relevant enough to write here about halloween ..

So talking about the Halloween I dont know much about it but all I know is that on this day the United States celebrate it in a funky and funny way .. funny ? Yeah kinda funny you can say .. they dress up differently / mimic people / dress up in different costumes (devils or other personalities) etc and distribute candies etc .. Its mainly a kids festival but the parents and adults enjoy it too .. and what I saw all over was a halloween pumkin outside every single door in NY .. so what I was doing there? Yeah I was shivering there this night on the West 4 Street opposite to the StarBucks shop and watching the huge Halloween Parade that started from the Prince Street up until the mid town ... and what a parade it was .. glossy and glamarous .. funny and bunny cool and Hot ;) and lovely and sweet ...

So I guess the Parade started at around 6:00 PM and Yes it was all dark there by this time ... so when I wanted to move down the Prince St to catch the subway to reach the Penn Station I saw the roads being jammed and countered with blockades with the cops moving on the horse and getting people out of the Main Raod .. The road bloackages are pretty common in India some or the other political leader is always in the city bloody f**king our mind and time .. But this one was so well organised and looked so cool...

So by 6:15 PM I saw a couple of Bands playing High beat music Jazz or Rock .. not sure and then started the real Tempo ... One after the other several guys started rolling over from the east to the west in the fancy costumes ... And what a glorious look it was ... I wasnt carrying my camera that time Poor me but the picture is still live in my eyes ... so some sexy eyes can still get deep into them to see how cool and great it was ....

So All i can do is just remember the parade and try to get a video uploaded by some fan somewhere on Youtube or Google and enJoy it offline .. till then Wish you all a Happy Halloween...

1 comment: